FAQ

 

Q: How can it be that I will be able to give a fully integrated Alchemy of Touch Massage Session after such a short training while other schools require many months or even years?

A: At the Alchemy of Touch Massage Academy, we emphasize learning-by-doing. Tapesh and Anouk will teach you the exact knowledge of the strokes, precise anatomy and body reading all simultaneously. We offer a detailed learning manual which you will take home for your continued study, but Alchemy of Touch Trainings bring you to the essence of massage in an immediate, direct & practical way. We believe that a training does not need to take a long time if the techniques have been shown effectively, and that the real study of massage is in its ongoing practice & experimentation. We also teach from the understanding that everybody has a unique healing capacity waiting to be explored. We create a space in which people learn how to tap into this extraordinary gift through their hands and their heart.


Q: How do I apply for one of your Trainings?

A: – You can click on the apply button and fill in the application form. To ensure a space in your training of choice we ask you for your understanding of 30% deposit of the total Tuition Fee. The other 70% payment has to be made 3 weeks prior to the starting date of the training.


Q: What is the cost of your trainings?

A: Because our trainings are found in different locations around the world, the pricing for our trainings differs in reflection to the production costs. For example, a training in Asia is less expensive to run than a training in Europe. Information about costs is delivered when we receive an application or an enquiry from you. Please write to us if you would like more information about this.


Q: Are there any written exams to be completed?

A: Our Trainings are practical oriented. You will not need to complete any written exams. Tapesh & Anouk are present during the whole time of the training for personal guidance & feedback.


Q: Does it matter that English is not my first language?

A: Do not worry. If you understand basic English we can work with you. Our trainings will be taught in English unless otherwise specified. Upon request and contacting us prior to your registration, translator arrangements can be made.


Q: What are the requirements to join one of your massage trainings?

A: The requirements for joining our trainings differ per training. You can find the specific requirements at each Individual Training Page.


Q: Is accommodation and food included in the Tuition Fee?

A: Accommodation, Food & Travel Expenses are not included in the Tuition Fee.
At most of our trainings we arrange a light, healthy and nourishing lunch for a small additional cost for those who would like to join this option. When you register for your training you will receive the specifics for this.
We do provide plenty of free clean water! It is wise to bring your own reusable water bottle as we advise you to drink plenty to hydrate your self good during the trainings.


Q: What is included in your Trainings?

A: Full time personal support & coaching for the duration of the training.

We provide you with a comprehensive training manual.

We are available to you for online support following the training.

Plenty of clean drinking water.


Q: Is there anything I will have to bring to your Trainings?

A: Yes, it will be great if you bring your own; big towel/sarong, notebook, pen, reusable water bottle.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Q: Why are there Certificate Trainings and Diploma Trainings?

A: The set ups of our Trainings came about through many experiences and are made specifically to support everyone best and to make sure we keep the standards of Alchemy of Touch Practitioners high. The Alchemy of Touch Massage Academy is an Accredited Training Provider by IPHM, International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine. Our professional students may require this accreditation in order to qualify for their insurance as therapists.